We've got you covered!
The digital optimization checklist
SCORM compliant eLearning Modules customized for your business.
Virtually identical to the real software without any real-world impact on sensitive information.
Open and Click-Through Rates that consistently surpass the industry standard.
Organic and Paid Campaigns designed to reflect your brand's personality and generate leads.
Keyword-driven, pay-per-click advertising campaigns designed to keep leads high and CPL low.
Static or dynamic website development focused on top-tier UI, UX, & SEO optimization.
High-quality video content with different customization options designed for your needs.
On and off-page SEO optimization to get your business ranking higher.
Utilizing every weapon in our arsenal to create a custom digital marketing strategy for you.
Meet Our Clients
They Believe In Us
Your experience is something that we value above all else. Your time is valuable. Your problems are our problems. Your success is our success. If there is ever anything you need help with, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us!
Optimize Your Training
Training your employees needs to become an effortless part of your business so you can focus on the things that bring in revenue. Our training is designed to last a lifetime.
count on us
The ROI Experts
Every campaign is optimized for cost-effectiveness to get the best return on your investment. Every platform has different key performance factors and they all must be optimized accordingly.
With years of experience generating effective training that has improved the internal processes and workflow of many different businesses, you can feel safe knowing you are in good hands.
Frequently asked questions
Let’s keep it simple.
This is a simple overview how optimizing your training process using software simulations can improve your overall process:
- No more worry about employees practicing in live systems before they are ready, reducing financial risk and risk to customer data.
- Software simulations dramatically reduce the time it takes for employees to learn your software and systems.
- Trainers will no longer have to show system actions and hope employees remember.
- Employees no longer have to rely on job aids after training is completed – they will become proficient quickly.
- Time to productivity for new hires can be reduced by 50% or more, allowing new employees to become effective – and profitable to the organization – much faster!
- Today’s simulation software allows us to capture your screens so we can produce simulations for you in days. Contact us to discuss your training needs.
When making the decision to completely overhaul your training process, it’s important to be fully informed.
That’s why we took the time to go more in depth.
When measuring the success of a Software Training Simulation, it is important to focus on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
These KPIs will vary depending on each business’s individual needs and goals.
Some of these KPIs include:
- Competency Assessment
- Job Application
- ROI (Return On Investment)
- Employee Course Attendance
- Course Completion Time
- & More!
To learn more about the various KPIs that determine the success of a Software Training Simulation, click here.
Since an effective eLearning Training Module for your business will be centered around its needs and goals, it’s only possible to determine EXACTLY what an effective eLearning Module means for you after a quick chat.
(Feel free to reach out, we’re always here.)
HOWEVER, if we were to speak in a general sense…
An effective eLearning Module should incorporate the following:
- High Quality Content
- Polished Design
- User-Friendly Navigation
We decided to take a closer look. Learn more here.
The answer to this question depends on the following:
- How many modules
- How much content
- Type of content
- Whether the content is supplied before production
To give a general understanding of how long the eLearning Development Phase will take, let’s assume the following project details:
- Five modules
- 30 minutes worth of content each module
- Content is standard (no bells and whistles)
- Content is supplied before production
The duration of time it would take to create this project is estimated to be around one month.
Keep in mind that it’s normal to request edits for a project.
Two or three additional weeks is normal to complete the client’s requested edits and produce the final project.
We go into more detail about the development process of an eLearning project here.
Always. Be. Testing.
Every business is different.
We’ve worked with a multitude of different businesses from different industries.
The strategies that may have worked spectacularly with one business may completely flop when applied to a different business.
Curious how to test your strategy? Click here.
Know your audience.
Defining your audience and knowing how to communicate with them is one of the first steps in building a successful digital marketing campaign.
We’ve compiled a step-by-step process that makes defining your audience a walk in the park. Click here.
This question is much more common than you may think!
We always recommend applying a cohesive strategy involving a combination of different social media platforms.
However, the social media channels involved in this strategy differ from business to business because each social media platform has a different way of capturing the users’ attention.
For example, a Medical Spa would utilize the power of Instagram because IG was built from the ground up to focus on aesthetics.
The Instagram algorithm rewards users for making aesthetically pleasing content by boosting how many times their content gets seen by users.
Curious which social media platforms your business should be using to advertise?
We’ve already done the research for you. Click here.
Is email really dead?
Short Answer: No (and anyone who says otherwise does NOT know what they are talking about).
According to snov.io…
- 29% of marketers rate email marketing as the most effective marketing channel (25% for social media, 22% for SEO, and 25% for content marketing).
- 93% of B2B marketers use email channel for distributing content.
- 72% of customers prefer email as their main channel for business communication.
Email Marketing is best advertising channel for customer retention.
According to an article by Campaign Monitor, for every $1 spent on effective email marketing, you are generating $44 in ROI.
You also MUST consider the fact that you are 60% — 70% more likely to sell to existing customers rather than new ones.
These facts solidify Email Marketing as a fixed asset in your digital marketing strategy.
Each Email Marketing strategy will be different depending on the business.
Curious how to utilize Email Marketing for your business? Click here.
YES. 1,000 TIMES YES.
If someone ever tells you,
“Yeah, I just don’t see a need to get into all that online stuff…”
Your next question should probably be,
“Oh okay, do you still believe that giving a baby hard liquor is a great way to calm them down?”
No seriously. People used to believe that. Check our this article from Vinepair.
Let’s look at this stats for a moment.
According to Retail Drive:
- The vast majority (87%) of shoppers begin product searches on digital channels, up from 71% last year. In the digital realm, 28% start out on marketplaces like Amazon and eBay, a 22% increase from last year, according to new research from Salesforce and Publicis.Sapient.
- Brick-and-mortar stores still play an important role in retailing, with 46% of shoppers saying that they prefer to buy in a physical location. However, 35% prefer buying via laptops and 18% prefer buying via mobile phones, according to the “Shopper-First Retailing” report.
- The importance of mobile for retailers is now firmly established with 71% of shoppers saying they use mobile devices in stores, a number that is up from 62% in 2017, and rises to 83% for consumers aged 18 to 44.
Wondering how you can improve your digital presence for FREE?